A creative way to include nutritious veggies into your diet, the Broccoli, Spinach and Zucchini Stir-Fry is a treat for your taste buds, with a burst of colours and herby flavours. The combination of vegetables like broccoli, spinach and zucchini with other crunchy delights like cabbage and capsicum tremendously increases the vitamin A and folic acid content of this recipe, while also offering a range of textures to relish.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic
- And sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the broccoli and zucchini and sauté on a high flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Finally add the spinach and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
By Tarla Dalal