What you need :
- A tomato
- A beetroot divided into two
- A carrot
- Cut the tomato into for slices.
- Slice and chop the beetroot.
- Cut the carrot into very small pieces. Remember to wash all the ingredients thoroughly before using.
- Put all the chopped veggies into the mixer.
- Add half a glass of water.
- Blend them well together.
- Add half glass of water again( add lesser amount of water if the juice is not pulpy ).
- Blend well, again.
- Take out the juice in a jug through a sieve.
- Press the pulp left in the sieve with help of a spoon. So that all the juice can be nicely extracted out.
- Add some drops of lemon.
- Add a pinch of salt and sugar according to taste(Do not more than a cube of sugar).
- Stir well.
This juice is often known as the magic potion for body. It is helpful in cleaning your digestive system, increasing energy levels and detoxifying your blood and skin too.
The beta carotene present in carrot works with the nutrients from tomato, in action to kill the germs and weakening entities present in your blood and digestive system.
Beetroot, which is often referred as a super food is a miracle ingredient for treating skin problems. It helps as an anti-aging agent and provides glow to your skin.
The left over pulp in the sieve is an awesome face pack. Just mix some drops of lemon and put it all over your face. Take off, after 10 minutes. This might give a slightly pink tinge to your skin because of the strong coloring properties of beetroot. Do not worry about it. Just wash your face thoroughly!
You can also add some ice cubes, and mint leaves in the juice. Distill it well and serve as a summer drink! It might not be too tasty, but it’s healthy and boosts your immunity!