Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
Hey..my friend got married last summer and now her family wants to plan for a baby! but she doesn't want to atleast for a month...any advice??
asked Jan 25 in Married Life by Aayushi mehta (150 points) | 252 views

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
I hope your friend's in laws ain't that strict and conservative. If this is the case, then she can freely tell them about her hesitation in conceiving at the early moment. But if then if she is somewhat scared to approach, then I believe her husband should act as a communication medium between his parents. I trust things will execute the way she wants. Moreover I do not see any point of getting into a conflict, because your friend is just asking for a month's time and not an unending period! Tell her not to fear, and speak what her heart says. I believe both her husband and in laws will support her decision. She is ready to become a mom soon. But she needs a bit preparation that's it.
answered Jan 26 by Chirasree
0 like 0 dislike
What is her husband doing? Does she get no support? And ask her to be firm and not listen to in laws. Pregnancy should be completely a mothers choice for the after effects would have to be her responsibility.
answered Feb 9 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
That is something she should have talked about with her husband I think. Yes, she gets the baby and has the ultimate power but the husband should also have a saying...
answered Feb 15 by Atif
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular questions within the last 30 days

1. What can I do for a glowing skin? (1)
  2. Should I give my boyfriend a second chance? (2)
131 questions
310 answers
59 comments
51 users