Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/75/11682675/html/forum/qa-include/qa-base.php(595) : eval()'d code on line 77
Is this the best gift for her? - WomenNow Forum
Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike

Hello all,

My lovely sister is getting married, and I have been thinking of the best wedding gift that I could get her. I want to get her something very special, that will be with her forever. She has always been crazy about jewelry, so I thought fine diamond jewelry would be a good idea. I am planning to get it custom made. So I searched online for some good one’s, and found this, http://www.pheradiamonds.com/shop/50-carat-diamond-pendant/. I really liked it. I thought I’d ask you all for suggestions. Is this a good one? Please help me with this.Thank you. 

asked Feb 28 in Family and Relationships by wonder (110 points) | 278 views

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Hey please don't buy these online. Visit a well known jewellery store and ask they if they could get it custom made.
answered Mar 2 by anonymous
I agree - it is nicer to buy something more personal?!
0 like 0 dislike
I would suggest you rather go and buy it by seeing. Sometimes the designs we see online are different from what they actually are in reality. Keep online shopping a last option.
answered Mar 26 by Anisha Jain
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
116 questions
274 answers
53 comments
48 users