Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
Hi I am a 19 years old girl. I am in a long term relationship with my boyfriend who is 3 years elder to me. My boyfriend and I meet quite often but there are times when we go without having sex for maybe a week and that is when he asks me to send nude pictures. I love my boyfriend and I don't want to hurt him but it feels very cheap to click naked pictures of myself and send him. I have told him that it makes me feel cheap but he doesn't understand my problem. We are together for 3 years. he tells me that I am his girlfriend and he already knows my body so why should I hesitate in sending him pictures. But I just can't explain to him how exactly I feel. He gets angry if I say I won't send but will pretend as though he is not angry. That forces me to click and send pictures against my will. It hurts me that he doesn't understand. What should I do?
asked Oct 22, 2016 by anonymous | 1,766 views

5 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
If you are uncomfortable with anything, you shouldn't do it against your will no matter who asks you to do it. Cyber crime is pretty common these days and it's quite easy for someone to hack into your boyfriend's phone and get access to your nude pictures. Just say NO!
answered Oct 25, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
Does he send you pictures????  I bet he does not! NEVER SEND NAKED PICTURES OF YOU!!!!
answered Dec 2, 2016 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
Don't send no matter how much you love him! The internet is not safe.
answered Dec 3, 2016 by anonymous
Do not do any task against your will. Love your bf but do not become a slave in his hands. Hence ignore whenever he demands anything nasty. Learn to say no from beforehand. You will feel more relaxed.
0 like 0 dislike
Do not do any task against your will. Love your bf but do not become a slave in his hands. Hence ignore whenever he demands anything nasty. Learn to say 'no' from beforehand. You will feel more relaxed.
answered Dec 16, 2016 by Chirasree (380 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Do not send him nude pictures like that. do not blindly trust anybody............internet is not safe nowadays....and, in case, you guys break up or have a fight.....he may use those photos against you. Be careful. Just make him understand that it's not safe for anybody to send nudes like that.
answered Jul 24 by anonymous
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
115 questions
274 answers
53 comments
47 users