Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
I have sufficient proof that my partner is cheating on me. How do I confront him with that? I think he will manipulate me again like he does always. How do I get out of this relationship for I trust him no more?
asked Dec 28, 2017 in Love and Breakup by Preeti | 299 views

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
What proof do you have?

Do you want to stay with him? If you know he is cheating you should maybe just quit him?

I would talk to him about it, just tell him you want to talk and then confront him - see if he tells you the truth... but most likely it is already too late...
answered Jan 7 by Reynu
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
133 questions
317 answers
55 users