Ask us Anything
0 like 0 dislike
I’m in huge trouble y’all. I made a hole in my gf’s favorite bag and I don’t know what to do! She loves that bag cause it was given to her by her late mother a few years back. She’s going to be so pissed and devastated if she finds that hole sooner or later. That’s the only bag she ever seems to use whenever and wherever she goes. She brought it on the first day we met in the social dating tour, the night we went camping and hiking, and even at the beach! I seriously am scared to bring this up to her. I just don’t want her to panic or cry. I feel so guilty. How do I fix this? As much as possible, without her knowing.
asked by (110 points) | 91 views

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
what kind of hole is it? no chance you can have someone repair it? But in general I would be open and honest with her, because also if you fix it somehow it never will be the same as before... and buy her flowers and another present so she sees  you are super sorry and that you understand how much she loves the bag... but at the end I would be honest and open about it....
answered by
0 like 0 dislike
If it’s a leather bag, try finding a place where they can stich the thing with the same color leather. If canvas, you’ll find the same colour. Either way apologise to her.
answered by
Welcome to WomenNow Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
167 questions
381 answers
63 comments
221 users