Many of us want to travel around the world and explore new places. Especially traveling with our special one is something we are always excited and wanting to do. Here are some beautiful and exotic holiday destinations to visit with your loved one.
Paris! The capital city of France has its own definition of love. It is the most highly recommended and popular city for lovers. There are many beautiful spots to visit in Paris like,
- The Eiffel Tower – 324m high landmark Tower built in the 19th century.
- Je t’aime Wall (I love you wall) – A blue wall full of “I love you” phrases in 250 languages.
- Tuileries Garden – 17th century garden with a vast number of statues.
- Montmartre – 180m high hill having cathedrals, paintings, and cemetery.
- Conciergerie – Royal palace and prison of the 14th century.
- Arc de Triomphe – A famous arch in Paris.
- Pyramid of the Louvre – An art museum in the shape of a pyramid.
- Disneyland of Paris – An entertainment resort with fun rides.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio a municipality in Brazil is so famous for its “Christ the Redeemer” statue. It is a seaside city with an amazing view from atop Mount Corcovado. There are many other beautiful destinations in Rio like,
- Copacabana – A city located to the south of Rio known for its famous beach Balneario.
- Christ the Redeemer – The 98 ft. tall Iconic statue on Mount Corcovado.
- Arpoador beach – Beach located to the south of Rio.
- Tijuca Forest – A tropical forest for hiking. It has parks and waterfalls.
- Passeio Público – A public park with garden and monument.
- Joatinga – Beautiful beach located near Joah city.
- Sugarloaf Cable Car – Cable car ride between Praia Vermelha and the Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Rio zoo – A zoo located in the neighborhood of São Cristóvão, Rio.
Turkey, a multicultural country has many attractive spots to visit. Some are,
- Pamukkale – Pamukkale is a town in the west of Turkey which is best known for its cotton castle i.e the thermal water spa.
- Galata Tower – A stone tower located in Istanbul.
- Emirgan Park – An urban park in Istanbul with flowers and pond.
- Düden Waterfalls – A group of waterfalls located in Antalya.
- Blue lagoon – Transparent water beach located in Ölüdeniz.
- Babadağ Mountain – Located near Fethiye has a spectacular view of the city and also has paragliding.
Morocco is a country located in Africa. It is a very sunny and colorful place of art and culture. Some classical places to visit are,
- Jardin Majorelle – A stunning 12 acre botanical garden with artist’s landscape in Marrakesh.
- Hassan II Mosque – A mosque in Casablanca known to be the 13th largest mosque in the world is a masterpiece of art.
- El Badi Palace – An ancient ruined palace in Marrakesh.
- Hassan Tower – An incomplete mosque in Rabat. Looks spectacular in the night with yellow lights projected from the ground.
- Souss-Massa National Park – A wildlife park located on the Atlantic Coast with parks and natural reserves.
- Jemaa el-Fnaa – A market place for shopping
Sardinia is a magical island in the Mediterranean Sea. It is an aesthetic island with beaches, rough landscape, and mountain. This is the best place for summer vacation. Some amazing spots are,
- Cala Goloritze – A seaside town with caves, beaches, and hiking.
- Oasis Bidderosa – A beautiful nature reserve with beach, park, and outdoor activities.
- Grotta di Nettuno – A stalactite cave located near Alghero.
- Cala Mariolu – Splendid beach near Baunei suitable for scuba diving.
- Capo Testa – Located in the north of Sardinia has a secluded rock beach and a lighthouse.
It is a Cyclades island located in the Aegean Sea. Known for its cubiform houses and an amazing sea view with beaches, it’s the best place for adventurous couples. Some must visits are,
- Imerovigli – A beautiful village best called as “Balcony to the Aegean” is well known for its breathtaking sunset views.
- Santorini caldera – It is located south of the Aegean Sea which gives a panoramic view of beaches.
- Ancient Thera – An ancient antique city exposing the history of Greece.
- Beaches – A wide range of beaches like Kamari beach, Perissa beach, Perivolos beach, Red beach and Amoudi Bay are must visits.
- Therasia – A volcanic island with a crystal clear beach with pebbles and not sand.
This city at Florida is known for its colorful buildings, white sand, beach, surfside hotels, and nightclub. Places to visit are,
- Coral Castle – A limestone structure with sculptures carved from coral.
- Venetian Pool – A public swimming pool of fresh water in Coral Gables.
- South Beach – A trendy and quirky beach with so much fun.
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden – A quaint place with all kinds of exotic and tropical species.
- Miami Ocean Rafting – Best place for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Lincoln Road Mall – Shopping destination
Instagram Account: Goa Tourism
Goa stretching along the Arabian Sea is best for its beaches and party culture. It is the best vacation for friends and couples. Some spots to visit are,
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – The most popular cathedral which holds the mortals of St. Francis Xavier.
- Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary – A wildlife zoo and is great for road trips.
- Harvalem Waterfall – There are many waterfalls, among them is Harvalem waterfall which is easily accessible.
- Archaeological Museum – Historic museum with beautiful artifacts.
- Beaches: Calangute Beach, Colva Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Chapora Beach etc.
Mallorca is an extraordinary island located in Spain. It is best known for its beach resorts, sheltered coves and Limestone Mountains. Some hot spots are,
- Bellver Castle – A gothic style castle located west to the center of Palma.
- Cuevas del Drach – It consists of four caves, boat riding and is best to visit during the night with lighting effects.
- Cabrera, Balearic Islands – Cabrera is an island with exotic caves and parks. Suitable for snorkeling and sailing.
- Cala Tuent – An outstanding beach with breathtaking mountain views and warm clear beaches.
- Coves dels Hams – Best place to see Solutional caves.
- Cap de Formentor – Called as “The meeting point of winds” has a lighthouse, hiking, cycling, and beaches.
- Palmanova beach – One among the amazing beaches to visit.
Another famous summer destination is Positano, a Cliffside village located on Amalfi coast. A must visit coastal town. Some spots are,
- Grotta dello Smeraldo – Located in Conca Dei Marini, this is a cave inundated by the sea which is must suitable for night visits to enjoy the lighting.
- Amalfi coast – A popular destination for a spectacular view and beaches.
- Ravello – A resort town known for its iconic Cliffside garden and sea view.
Capri – Just 25 minutes away from Amalfi, Capri is the Bay of Naples known for its best site Blue Grotto.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU: