Rumi, the 13th Century Persian poet, teacher and Islamic scholar left us with loads of food for thought. He wrote about 70,000 verses of poetry where he expressed his grief for his dead son. His poems reflected the essence of life, the happiness and sorrows throughout life.
In this article we will talk about 5 worthy quotes from Rumi
- “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
Whenever you feel lost in life don’t feel sad, there is always something better coming in the future. Do not grieve or feel desperate; rather wait for something better. It may not come instantly but will surely come because we all deserve a better tomorrow.
- “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”
We are all born with a wing that is we all have our individual capabilities. Do what you want to, accomplish, follow your heart desire rather than waiting for the right moment or procrastinate. Life and time does not wait for anyone, achieve what you want now, else it may be too late.
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
Be wise, change yourself fist then you can be a good example for the world.
- ‘’Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.’’
Whoever you meet in life brings a message along. Some come so that you learn a lesson and some as a blessing. With time you will recognised who is your well-wisher and who is your enemy.
- ‘’Always follow your heart; it will take you where you need to go’’
Trust your inner voice as it never lies. Do what your heart says, do not let others to pressurise you.
- ‘’Find people who will shine light on your path’’
Be with people who look for your success, those who truly want you to achieve and not those who are here for their benefits.
We hope that these quotes help to in the future. Choose your path wisely as it’s your life, you need to live it.