It’s holiday season! You might be planning to travel around in the country with your loved ones to make and gather some beautiful memories. Hey! If you are visiting Jaipur, we have got a checklist for you! You can’t, you just can’t complete your Jaipur trip without visiting these ultimate and important destinations!
These places are the specialities of Jaipur, and not just mere tourist attractions. They tell you about what lies in Jaipur’s heart and it’s people.
- Govind Devji temple: Starting on a religious note, this is a beautiful ancient temple that conserves the ages-old statues of lords of love – Radha and Krishna. The temple is a magnificent chamber, adorned with beautifully painted walls. It is believed that those who seek blessings here are sure to be blessed
- Chokhi-Dhani: It is a huge resort that captures the essence of Rajasthan and Jaipur into it’s premises. You will find traditional theme here with ethnic and pure Rajasthani touch in it’s built. Special Rajasthani thali, camel ride, horse ride, puppet dance and kalbeliya dancers are some of it’s major attraction
- Johari bazar: Hey! Women out there. Are you looking for those handcrafted and ethnic jewelry with kundan work or some sparkling diamond jewelry. Then you are at just the place, Jaipur! But Johari bazar is the heart of city and will offer you a multitude of options in lane!
- Raja park: Are you looking for some lip smacking and tongue twitching food ! This place offers you a huge variety of foods, the street food, that will be remembered for like ever! You can also have a major shopping spree here!
- Tapri-central: Are you looking for a place to spend a perfect romantic eve with your partner? With air blowing through, dim lights and am ecstatic view of the city. Tapri-central is the perfect destination for your date, in spite of the huge list of 3-5 star hotels Jaipur hoards!
- Amer: You should surely visit Amer to witness the scenic beauty of the architecture of Jaipur, by the Raja Maharajas of ancient time. The beautiful lake of sagar, the Jal Mahal lake and forts like Nahargarh, Jaigarh and Amer are a treat to watch! Also the famous light and sound show is a famous tourist attraction.