3/4 cupparboiled broccoli florets
1 cup spinach (palak) , torn into pieces
3/4 cup zucchini cubes
1 1/2 tsp oil
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
1/2 cup onion cubes
3/4 cup capsicum cubes
1/2 cup cabbage cubes
2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic
- And sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the broccoli and zucchini and sauté on a high flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Finally add the spinach and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.