CHRISTMAS IS HERE! And sweets are killing your hard work to burn fat. Options for gifts and presents are too selected. So here’s our idea for a gift to your loved ones.
It’s a Christmas present, so it needs to be snowy, glittering and shimmering. As well as, full of warmth and love! So we do it with our hands and a warm message. Here’s the process!
THINGS THAT YOU’LL NEED :
- AN OLD GLASS BOTTLE-ROUND SHAPED(Alternatively you can buy glass globes available online)
- LID/ CORK
- SNOWMAN TOY
- CHRISTMAS TREE MINIATURE
- BLUE PAINT
- GLITTER or SHIMMER PACKET
- TRANSPARENT SHEET
- DECORATIVE BELLS
- RIBBON (Any color)
OTHER THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED :
- MARKER PEN
- Cut the transparent sheet into a square shape.( according to the message you want to write)
- Write down the message with the help of a marker pen on it. Punch a hole on it’s top.
- Tie a string into the hole and keep this aside.
- Take the lid of the round bottom jar or the cork, and stick the snowman on it’s inside.
- Also stick the Christmas tree miniature. s: Stick the stuff using a good adhesive and stick them somewhere in between of the inside of the lid.
- Now take the round bottom jar and keep it mouth open . Stick the other end of the string (prepared in first three steps) on the part that rests on table/floor.
- Fill the jar with water to make it half full.( or a little less than that)
- Pour two drops of blue paint.
- Pour the glitter powder/shimmer.
- Close with the lid or pack with the cork carefully.
Your snow globe is almost ready! Just shake it well.
Tie a ribbon with decorative bells around the lid. Now you see a beautiful message floating in blue shimmering water inside a Christmas celebrating globe! You can prepare this ecstatic visual treat for your loved ones in less than an hour.
It’s a beautiful DIY, and a lovely showpiece to present to your loved ones! You can also try making it for surplus give-away.
Image source : http://www.craftionary.net/15-diy-snow-globes-best-ideas/