Fruity Phirni is a variation of rice phirni. Poha is a rich source of iron. Adding fruits provides nutrients as well fibre to your diet and makes the phirni colourful and interesting.
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins.
- Roast the poha in a non-stick pan till crisp. Do not allow to discolour.
- Remove from flame, cool and grind it coarsely. Keep aside.
- Boil the milk in another non-stick pan and add the poha while stirring continuously.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the cornflour, simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes and remove from flame.
- Keep refrigerated for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, divide the fruits and phirni into 4 equal portions.
- Place the fruits into 4 individual bowls and top with a serving of the phirni.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|120 cal.||0,4 gm|
by Tarla Dalal & www.tarladalal.com