Today we share a super attractive eye makeup for Indian skin with you. Most of the Indian girls and women have a whitish skin tone which is very attractive on its own but every face needs a little bit of highlighting to get that extra oomph. Eyes are the most important part of the face that needs highlighting on special occasions. An eye makeup, when done with care can make you more expressive and beautiful. Metallic colors like gold, bronze, copper etc. suits the Indian whitish skin a lot. Using them in your eye makeup can make you look gorgeous instantly.
In this makeup tutorial, we’ve included twelve very simple steps to attain the most beautiful eyes of the world in few minutes. Keep referring to the picture for better application. This eye makeup will make your eyes speak without going over the top. Your eyes will appear bigger and seductive. Who doesn’t wish to have a seductive look? Don’t forget to go through the tips at the end of the article to make the process easier for you. So, keep reading!
Products needed for the gold eye makeup:
- Black gel liner
- Angled bent eyeliner brush (for steps 1,2,3,4,5.6 and 10)
- Small eye shadow brush (7 and 9)
- Fluff eye shadow brush (8)
- Flat eyeliner brush (11)
- Matte black eye shadow
- Shimmery gold eye shadow
- Shimmery bronze eye shadow
Step by step procedure for gold and bronze – winged cut eye makeup
1. Starting from the inner corner of your crease, draw the small and thin first line with a black gel liner. Make a curve according to the shape of your crease.
2. Stretch the line to the center of your eye moving towards the end of your crease. Stop exactly at the outer corner.
3. Curve the line towards the eyebrow. The line should move towards the end of the eyebrow.
4. Make a ‘V’ as shown in figure 4.
5. Draw a line on the outer corner of the lower lash line. This will help you join the line straight from there to the ‘V’.
6. Join the two lines at center as shown in the figure 6. Also, complete the lining on the lower lash line by moving towards the inner corner and curving the line a bit near the tear duct. You can see how the lower line is a bit curved near the tear duct in figure 7.
7. With help of a small eye shadow brush, fill black eye shadow inside the gel line at the outer corner of the eye.
8. Apply gold eye shadow at the center of the lid and bronze eye shadow near the inner corner. Smudge the two metallic colors where they meet so that they do not appear two different colors altogether.
9. Again, fill the black eye shadow at the outer corner wherever you find that gold has overpowered it. Gold should seem to lie below and peeking through the black eye shadow.
10. Apply the gold eye shadow on the lower lash line inside the black gel liner.
11. Apply gel eyeliner on the upper lash line. Draw a thin line.
12. Apply mascara on the upper and lower eyelashes to complete the look.
More tips for the look: the gold and bronze – winged cut eye makeup for Indian skin
- If you made mistake on edges, damp an eyeliner brush in oil free makeup remover and clean the edges.
- Use a smooth gel liner.
- You can use false eyelashes for a more appealing look.
- Use a natural lip color when you put this eye makeup on.