A wedding is supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime event, a day to remember for the rest of one’s life. Planners aspire to make all the plans in good time, and to make the day as memorable as they can. One of the most important elements of a wedding is the theme. Depending on what a couple desires to have as the theme for their big day, there are numerous themes to choose from. They may opt for a beach wedding, a traditional wedding in the woods, or even a low-key church wedding.
But have you ever witnessed a casino-themed wedding? It is probably the best theme you’ll ever witness. Quite a jackpot to hit in life, literally. In this article, we take you through the essentials of hosting a successful casino-themed wedding, and everything you need to know.
The To-do List
Arrangements ought to be made at least a couple of months before the date to ensure that everything is in place. There are facilities that you’ll probably need to hire or buy, some of which might take some time to complete.
- Create your budget – It makes a lot of economic sense determining your budget beforehand to ensure that you are hosting an event that is well within your financial muscle. In as much as you’ll want to make the day the biggest day of your life, yet, stick to something you can manage.
- Create your guest list – Having a guest list helps you in making a final budget, as you will be able to plan for the number of people invited. Essentially, you want your guests to be comfortable in sufficient space, and to have enough food and drinks.
- Book the venue – Booking your preferred casino venue early could give you discounts. Also, the earlier you secure the space, the more time you’ll have to plan for the necessary decorations. Visit the site with your wedding planner and go through every single detail you’d love included in the space.
- Pick a perfect date – Weekends are perfect for a casino-themed wedding, or a public holiday when everyone is home. Even better, fix a date just after pay day when everyone has some money for booze and a little gambling. It is all about fun after all.
After all the necessary details have been ironed out, move on to other relevant items for the wedding.
- Decide on the games to be played – Not everyone invited to your wedding is a gamer, so pick easy-to-learn games, or games that everyone will be comfortable with.
- Hire a dealer – If the budget allows, hire a professional dealer for the big day. If one of your friends can handle that, the better.
- Rent gaming equipment – You only live once, if you’ve decided to have a perfect casino wedding, give it your best shot. Hire all the necessary casino equipment and customize the scenery to go with the theme.
Like in every event, planning in advance is key. It gives you all the time to make arrangements and adjustments where necessary. Besides, you’ll have adequate time to weigh different options regarding cost, serenity, and convenience.