Baker Hughes is looking for a Materials Planning & Execution Specialist to join the team in Mumbai, India to coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the manufacturing organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Responsible to exchange data and information with supporting functions like sales, engineering and maintenance.
- Handles simple manufacturing processes. There are detailed guidelines for producing goods and or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge.
- Leads a small manufacturing unit with a budget > $ 1.5 K
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit bakerhughes.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.