Bollywood had proved itself with blockbuster movies in 2015. Rumor has it, that people can’t wait for the release of the upcoming movies of the new year – 2016. Who wouldn’t look forward to watch biopic of wonderful people played by our megastars like Akshay Kumar, Sharukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Sonam Kapoor and the others? The Khans, Bachchans, Kapoors and the like are going to hit the big screen with yet some more fun and Kickass movies. Presenting the seven most awaited movies of 2016.
- Dangal – Dangal is a biographical sports drama movie played by one of the most amazing actors, Aamir Khan. Expected to hit the cinemas this Christmas, Dangal is directed by Nitesh Tiwari and features Sakshi Tanwar against Aamir Khan, other cast of movie includes Rajkumar Rao, Fatima Sana Sheikh and Vikram Singh. It is about Mahavir Singh Phogat who taught wrestling to his daughters, who went on to win at the 2010 Commonwealth Games. Can’t wait to watch Mr. Perfectionist enact the role with his extra 30
- Raees – When the trailer of King Khan’s movie hit the television, it created a lot of controversy regarding prohibition of alcohol, prostitution and illegal drugs in the state of Gujarat. The movie narrates story of a cruel and clever bootlegger whose business is thwarted by a tough policeman. Other than King Khan, the movie has Farhan Akhtar, Abdul Ahad Asif and Nawazudin Siddiqui as a cast. Film is produced under the banner of Excel Entertainment and Red Chilies Entertainment is directed by Rahul Dholakia. Popular Pakistani actress, Mahira Khan will make her Bollywood debut in this film. Once again, the two Khan’s movies are at a clash as Salman Khan’s film, ‘Sultan’ will also be releasing on Eid this year.
- Sultan – Actor Salman Khan is going to play a triple role in this sports drama film, Sultan, directed by Ali Abbas Zafar. With Salman Khan taking lessons from international fight choreographer, Larnell Stovall and MMA fighters like Tyron Woodley and others cast , Sultan is one of the most anticipated movies of 2016!
- Airlift – Released on 22 January, 2016, Airlift is a thriller movie based on world’s largest evacuation of Indians in City of Kuwait, during Gulf war between Kuwait and Iraq. The most loved Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar along with Nimrat Kaur and the dashing Hollywood actor, Tom Cruise are the cast of this film. Akshay Kumar didn’t take a penny for this movie. Go book your tickets, if you haven’t watched the movie already!
- Mohenjo Daro – Releasing in August, 2016, the successful director of Jodha Akbar, director Ashutosh Gowarikar has come up with yet another romantic epic, Mohenjo Daro. The lead role is played by the sexy actor, Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde has been signed for a role opposite him. Can’t wait to watch this one!
- Fan – Yash Raj Films has created quite a buzz among the audience when it was finalized to release Fan in 2016. SRK will be seen playing a 24-year-old fan of his own reel-life version. The movie was set to release in 2015, but with the injuries suffered by King Khan during Happy New Year has postponed the dates. It is one of the most anticipated movies of 2016.
- Ae dil hai mushkil – Directed and written by Karan Johar, Ae dil hai mushkil is an unusual love-breakup story having Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai as its cast. InAe Dil Hai Mushkil, Ranbir plays a young man who has a relationship with an older woman played by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Discover more articles about cinema here :
- Alan Rickman, Severus Snape, aged 69 died
- Bijaroa Mastani VS Dilwali
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo – Most 2015 awaited film
- 5 famous Bollywood actors who tried acting
- Cinema as agent and reflector of change