Quick coconut laddo is a traditional laddo recipe prepared by blending together coconut with jaggery and ghee. This delectable mixture is then rolled into balls or laddoos and served after rolling them in freshly grated coconut.
Preparation Time: 10
Cooking Time: 15
1 tin of condensed milk
1 medium sized coconut
few raisins (kismis)
cashewnuts (kaju) , almonds (badam) and pistachios
- Scape the coconut,taking care to see that only the white part comes.keep aside.
- take one tin of milkmaid and boil the same ( medium flame)in a non-stick pan, stirring continuously for 10 minutes .
- once done add 1/4th of the coconut and stir for 5 minutes.
- take ghee and greese your hands and make round balls of this stuff and quickly roll over the remaining coconut. now place the laddu in a greased (ghee/butter) plate.
- after all the laddus are done, granish the top of one laddu with one raisin. use one cashew for the next.
Use one baddam for the next. use one pista for the next and so on.
Note: by using different dry fruits alternatingly, the whole dish will have a colorful look.
Thus delicious coconut laddus are ready.
P.s: each laddu has either a raisin or one of the nuts(cashew, badam or pista)
By www.tarladalal.com & Tarla Dalal