“Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold.” Sometimes it becomes utterly difficult for us to get over a man who has once been an important part of our life. Yet, deep down our heart know that letting is the only alternative one has. It is during this phase of our lives that we have to gather ourselves so that we are able to do justice with our lives. We have to believe that “sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together.”
Down below is the list of some truly inspiring quotes which could help us to be strong in the process of moving on and stay strong forever.
- Strong women get tired, strong women feel broken, strong women eventually fed up, strong women will eventually walk away for good.
-R. H Shin
- Don’t fear moving forward, fear standing still.
- I am a strong woman. Everything that’s hit me in life I have dealt with on my own. I have cried myself to sleep. Picked myself back own and wiped my own tears. I have grown from things meant to break me and I get stronger everyday.
- When I look back on my life, I see pain, mistakes and heartache. When I look in the mirrors, I see strength, learned lessons and pride in myself.
- She remembered who she was and the game changed.
- Sometimes we truly begin to find ourselves when we are so broken and weak… and in that moment a spark ignites and we dig down and find the strength to stay strong and fight on.
- One day it just clicks, you realise what’s more important and what isn’t. You learn to care less about what other people think of you and more about what you think of yourself. You reason how far you have come and you remember when you thought how things were such a mess that you would never recover. And you smile. You smile because you are truly proud of yourself and the person you have fought to become.
- At some point you will realise that you have done too much for someone or something; that the only next step possible to do is too stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you are giving up, and it’s not like you shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line between determination and desperation. What is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.
- To my Beautiful, Strong Woman……..Please be patient. Don’t let the long days or the lonely nights sway you. Don’t let the empty promises delay you or distract you from your destination. Stay focussed and stand firm in the belief that your creator has something beautiful planned for his most precious creation, you… the Good Woman.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl the one would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl, who doesn’t need a man. Be that girl who never backed down.
- You phone in hand, you scroll up and down in search of something that will speak to your soul, you are reading this with a heavy heart, you have been strong but you are so close to breaking, you have had enough and you are either fighting to hold on or fighting to let go and I know its fucking hard but it’s time to choose yourself.
-R. H Shin
- A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won’t fix it or beg, she’ll just walk away.
- Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you are wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up one day and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.
- If you are brave enough to say good bye, life will reward you with a new hello.
- In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
- I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
- You were an unpleasant memory; now you are my reminder. You are my reminder to be more cautious of the people I invest my time in. you are my reminder to see people for who they are and not for who I want them to be. You are my reminder to fall in love with how people treat me, not what they tell me. But if, by chance I do fall for the wrong person again, you are my reminder that I can survive the worst.
- it’s not your fault, sometimes brave woman fall in love with cowards.
-r. h shin
- In my life, I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I‘ve made mistakes but most of all I’ve learned.
- Well Now,
If little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you little by little.
If suddenly you,
You forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten you.
- Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realise it, than to accept life unquestionably. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for the one who has the vision to recognise it as such.
- You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of the despair.
- Look closely at the present you are constructing: it should look like the future you are dreaming.
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Beautiful Girl, you were made to do hard things, so believe in yourself.
- She who sets her standards high will never have to settle for less.
- But Sweetheart you are a wolf, no need to howl over the loss of weak men incapable of accepting you.
-R. H Shin
Moving on is no wonder a difficult process, but fortunately not the impossible one. It simply requires our sincere effort to do so. We need to understand that relationships and breakups are a part of life and what remain eternally important that we emerge as a stronger person, that’s all.