Who cares more for you than we do? Coping with stress is very important and we tell you how to relieve stress immediately.
Had a scuffle with the boss or the presentation you planned did not go well? Stress has overpowered you? We know the stress at work can drive anyone crazy! Especially Indian women who have to meet dual work challenges at home, and at workplace, but here we have some useful tips to relax your mind, relieve stress and to enhance your focus more towards your work.
Relieve stress with this easy relaxation techniques
- Take a deep breath and relax your nerves without thinking much. Keep yourself in this situation for 5-10 minutes until you feel better.
- Stop expecting more. Set reasonable expectations for yourself and others and be realistic and practical.
- Clear misunderstands and streamline your communication level with your bosses. Address your targets and expectations with a clear understanding.
- Meditate by sitting in an open area by inhaling and exhaling air with deep breaths. This will relieve stress immediately.
- Apply a mini massage to release anxiety and uneasiness. Massage your forehead and temple slowly with your fingertips.
- Share your stresses with someone you trust, maybe aik accha dost! Get a feedback on how to manage things better.
- Visualize an imaginary landscape or a beautiful scene from some Katha that you heard in childhood for some time and think about your loved ones to distract yourself from stress.
- Spend more time with your Parevar or those you love the most. This will make you feel comfortable.
- Engage yourself in activities like walking, jogging, swimming, painting or any other thing that you would like to do to relax yourself. Yoga is good to relieve stress too.
- Quit smoking, alcohol, drugs or even Chai or coffee. The best and healthy alternative is Green tea.
Be practical about things in your Jeevan and also at your workplace and live like a happy go lucky one!