The tree strengthens the sense of balance and the complete body. In addition to that the cobra strengthens and stretches back. Both exercises help to bring harmony in your thoughts and therefore they develop goal-orientation.
- Stand straight with your feet together. Take a few deep breaths in and out.
- Extend your arms laterally. Shift weight to the right leg, lift the left foot, rotate the knee as far as possible to the outside. Left foot put at the top of the inside of the right thigh.
- Arms Raised stretch slightly to bent, hands closed, teni ng up your stomach. Hold that position fifteen seconds, then repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Laying flat on your stomach, while stretching legs and arms parallel to the body. Palms are facing down, the back of the feet are on the ground. The forehead touches the yoga mat.
- Lean hands close to the body at the level of the navel. Bend your arms. Brace leg and butt muscles, lift slightly the upper body off the floor.
- Waist further push away with the arms from the ground. The elbows remain close to the body.
- Easily put your head back, while the view is going up. Hold that position for fifteen seconds, then release the position and repeat it three more times.