We all find someone or the other, especially in the older age segment in our families, running behind different natural hair coloring techniques. Yet, to our utter disappointment, on hair color technique turns out to be perfect and provide satisfying results.
The hair color packs available in market claim to be natural, but are usually constituted of harsh chemicals and artificial coloring compounds. Prolonged use of such market ready hair colors harm the quality of hair and make them rough.
A simple DIY recipe will help you to obtain a good made hair coloring pack. That will provide you long lasting results and also enhance the quality of your hair by nourishing them with the natural, ‘find-in-kitchen’ products.
- Fenugreek powder (1 tbsp.)
- Henna powder (1 tbsp.)
- Coffee (1 tbsp.)
- Mint juice ( 2 tbsp.)
- Basil leaves (6-10)
- Yogurt (1 tsp.)
- Mash 5-6 basil leaves ( fair sized) in such a way that you obtain a paste.
- Procure freshly prepared mint juice or you can buy the organic one available in market.
- Mix both the above substances.
- Mix henna powder with fenugreek powder in 3:1 ratio. Mix thoroughly.
- Put yogurt in the mixture and start beating it to make a paste. The paste should be thick but not very thick.
- Add the mint juice and basil paste mix.
- Divide your hair into portions and apply this mixture like conditioner is applied during spa.
- Let this sit for 2 hours. And then wash with cold water.
** For darker color keep the mixture for 3-4 hours and then wash off with cold water properly.