THE ‘ONE FOR ALL’ MAGIC FACE SCRUB
Face scrub is a very important ingredient in a beauty regime. It is generally used for cleaning the face. A scrub helps you to cleanse your facial skin, thoroughly by effective cleansing of the pores. It helps you to extract the excessive oils and dirt, out of your face thereby effectively cleaning and purifying it.
A scrub is basically characterized by its granule size. The larger and coarse the granules are, the less number of times the scrub should be used. For example, almond scrub and walnut scrub. The smaller and minute the granules are, the more that scrub can be used. This is because the granules of scrub rub against the surface of your face, and excessive scrubbing can cause damage to skin.
Here is a simple scrub recipe that will help you make a scrub that can be used for all types of skin and used once a week.
Orange peels (dried)
- Let the orange peels dry in sun for 6-8 days.
- Simultaneously, let the rose petals dry for 2-4 days.
- Mix both of them when dried nicely.
- Put them in a mixture and obtain a granular powdery mixture.
- If you have very sensitive skin, pass the powdered stuff through a sieve and you will obtain a softer powdery mixture.
- Save this mixture in a box.
- Now whenever you wish to use this scrub powder, add a table spoon of yogurt in a bowl.
- Add two drops of fresh lemon to it.
- Sprinkle about a spoon of the already prepared scrub powder in this mix.
- Add half a table spoon of fuller’s earth and mix nicely.
- Your scrubbing paste is ready!
- Just scrub it on your face in small rounds, a whirling motion.
- Do this for 5-10 minutes.
- Let the mixture stay on for 2-3 minutes more, then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Try and let us know your valuable feedback.
Recommendations For You:
8 Tips to get ramp ready quickly
Is It Fine To Pop Your Pimples?
What your face shape says about you?