Wondering how a beer is good for your health? Here’s how. Drinking lot of beer might cause lethal diseases but if you’re a moderate drinker, you can fight a lot many health issues. Drinking moderately is better than not drinking at all! “Without beer”, as Friedrich Nietzsche says, “life would be a mistake.”
- Beer for health- Beer makes you live longer. The concept about drinking this fizzy tonic causes cancer is a myth! It actually prevents the growth of cancer cells in your body if you’re not a heavy drinker. Research found that moderate drinkers are 19% less likely to die during a given time period than people who never touch a drop. It has less calories as compared to other alcoholic drinks and it contains super nutrients and vitamins.
- Beer for heart– A study found out that drinking beer reduces the risk of a heart attack by 40-60%. Drinking warm beer boosts up the circulation of blood, prevents blood clots, makes you breathe better and of course, feel better.
- Beer for brain– Science has it that drinking beer sharpens the brain. It boosts your creativity and protects your brain from degenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Xanthohumol, a compound found in beer prevents short-term memory loss making your brain function effectively.
- Beer for Cancer– The latest hope in fighting cancer is BEER!! The magic compounds found in beer inhibits excessive action of testosterone and oestrogen thus preventing prostrate and breast cancers. It won’t hurt to gulp down a few pints for a cancer free life ahead!
- Beer for kidney stones– For every bottle of beer men drink daily, they reduce the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%, possibly due to its high water concentration of 93%. Urinating is the natural way for kidneys and bladder to cleanse themselves. Alcohol stimulates kidneys to work harder to excrete the toxic by products thus making you urinate more frequently. If water is boring, try beer!
- Beer for digestion– The common man’s drink aids healthy digestion. It removes all the harmful waste materials from the body. It also stimulates the secretion of several enzymes that helps in proper digestion. Apart from digestion, beer also make your skin look smooth and scar-free.
- Beer and bones– Due to its high silicon content, beer makes your bones stronger! Moderate beer drinking helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis and other diseases. People claim wine is better. Well, it isn’t.
- Beer and hair– Beer is a superb conditioner for your hair. It triggers hair growth and repairs hair damage. If you are dreaming of long, voluminous and thick hair, give them a rinse with beer!
Drinking moderate beer reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, increases bone density, prevents coronary diseases, aids the digestive system, treats kidney stones, cures tension… Phew! The list is endless. So let’s tip back a pint tonight and cheer for a longer life!!